Onboarding Generosity Builder
Welcome to the Generosity Builder Movement! You have made one of the best decisions for the future of your church to join a movement of Pastors, Leaders & Churches building a Generosity Culture in their church! Generosity Builder will help you throw gasoline on your vision! Let’s start a movement of generosity today!
Here are four things to launch Generosity Builder successfully:
- Schedule a 30 Minute Onboarding Call with me, your Customer Success Specialist. Simply click here and choose a time that works best for you.
- Review the attached 90 Day Onboarding Guide.
- As part of your setup you linked with a processing company called Stripe and set up your own account, please make sure you reach out and set up Non-profit pricing with Stripe to receive the best rate on processing fees.
- Finally, we have partnered with a company called Benevity to help your church become a verified non-profit to provide excellent service and dedicated security to you and the donors from your church. Benevity helps companies increase their impact by ensuring their supported charities receive funds more efficiently. This is a powerful partnership for your organization and is a required final step in this onboarding process. Register here.
- Be a part of a monthly GB Movement Zoom Training, dates for the August training will be sent soon.
- Follow us on Social Media to get connected to our community.
Need Help? At Generosity Builder, we’re here to help you in the best way we can. If you find yourself getting stuck, we want to help get you through it. We are Pastors Helping Pastors and we can’t wait to help!